I install new locks, deadbolts & door peeps:
Looking to install some new locks in your home, rental or apartment unit? Have you already purchased locks and deadbolts? Consult with me on a fast and cheaper than a locksmith solution across the Daytona Beach, Port Orange, South Daytona and Daytona Shores areas.
I install door reinforcement kits:
Looking to stop a door from being kicked in? There are several door kits available that can severely increase the durability of most exterior doors. The idea is to extend the jamb area with some form of metal plate that goes floor to ceiling or somewhere in-between.
To further beef up a door frame, increase the size of the screws in each of the door hinges.
I install door security screen kits:
Are you in need of someone to install your exterior metal screen door? Do you need a repair done to a metal screen security door? Consider there are several types of security doors and each has it’s advantage. Some are more decorative and others for direct security.
I repair doors that have been damage due to force:
Looking for someone to fix a door that has been kicked in? I can repair many damaged frames with plates made to repair and restore a better than before overall security.
There are kits that cover the door knob area and in the worst cases the door would have to be replaced. Every door repair depends on the materials the frame is set in and the materials directly around the exterior and interior of the frame or frame trim.
Free Home Security Video Tip: Use a pin lock!
Here is a video all about a simple and very cheap way to better secure a sliding glass door using a pin-lock or simple nail. This type of opening is consider by many security experts and myself as a top home security risk. Learn how to use a simple nail to secure this entrance better and more convenient than most locks and boards.
Call To Set Your Lock Installation Date & Time
I install new deadbolts, replace existing lock sets, install secondary lock devices and door peekers too.
I also encourage you to save me time by buying complete sets of the locks and deadbolts you want to install. I offer installation only and can only purchase what I find at Home Depot.
If you have a lot of locks and your project time is over 4 hours I will toss in 30 minutes of Home Depot fetch time. I also work through Home Depot so you can pay for your materials directly via their Pro Services Department.
Here is a really cool property motion/heat alarm system:
This professional grade motion alarm system just senses motion and can have a 1/4 mile (500 foot) wireless, WIFI less, FREE connection. Plus it can have up to 16 sensors! That’s a half mile circle where you can in even extreme weather detect an intruder/guest and the system can sense heat so it can determine if motion is alive or a leaf. Check out this professional motion security system here.
Here are some really cool FAQ's about this motion alert system:
Looking for a home security system that you buy, own & don't pay monthly fees on?
This DIY home alarm system is perfect for any size home and is a contract free, fee free system that you buy and own. There is no monthly monitoring available for this product, when an alarm is triggered it calls you or up to 6 numbers through cell and/or internet.
Up to 100 sensors can be connected and it is home automation friendly. There is a camera system, smoke/fire and water sensors too! Build the perfect home or apartment alarm system and protect your stuff.
- iSmartSafe Home Security System Basic Package
- Description:iSmartSafe Home Security System Basic Package is perfect starting point for any home or apartment.
- Price: $169.00
- iSmartSafe Outdoor Home Security Camera
- Description:iSmartSafe outdoor home security camera is a waterproof IP camera and has both wireless and wired connection. It also offers HD (1080P) resolution, motion detection alert, night vision, Email snapshot when alarming, Auto video recording when alarming, sc
- Price: $79.99
- iSmartSafe indoor Home Security Camera
- Description:iSmartSafe home security cameras offer exceptional 1080p high definition video, 2-way voice inter-communication, motion detection, night vision up to 30 feet, advanced email snapshot on alarm, video recording on alarm, schedule recording, and local video
- Price: $69.99
- iSmartSafe Video Doorbell
- Description:iSmartSafe gives you the control, convenience, and safety you have never had before. Whenever you are home or away, you always know who is at your door with the iSmartSafe HD Wi-Fi Video Doorbell.
- Price: $139.99
- iSmartSafe Home Security System Economy Package
- Description:iSmartSafe Home Security System Economy Package provides better protection for any home or apartment.
- Price: $239.00
- iSmartSafe Home Security System Duplex Package
- Description:iSmartSafe home security system duplex package provides better entry point protection for any home or apartment.
- Price: $279.00
- iSmartSafe Home Security System Preferred Package
- Description:iSmartSafe home security system preferred package provides comprehensive coverage protection for every door, window, and room in your home.
- Price: $349.00
- iSmartSafe Home Security System Premium Package
- Description:iSmartSafe premium package provides the best coverage and visual protection for your home.
- Price: $449.00
Looking for a videos doorbell that uses battery and/or a hardwired tarnsformer connection?
Here is a video doorbell that solves the power issue many homes here in Daytona Beach have. We bought another brand and did not have a wired doorbell with a transformer connection. This unit does both and can use lithium batteries or a wired connection. Unit connects to WIFI and will send video to cloud or app for alerts. Triggers on video record on motion and calls you when button bell is pushed.
Ever considered window security film?
Did you know that you can make glass less breakable? Companies like 3m have product that can stop an intruder from getting in as quickly. Many homes have glass sliding doors which offer almost no security from a home invasion.